You see Cajun Bourbon Chicken or bourbon chicken alot at the malls.
It is a tasty dish and is requested quite frequently. So I decided to include it here at Cooking New Orleans Style.
But Granny Boutte has never served this dish.
This recipe is a variation of several Cajun Bourbon recipes.
1. Mix everything except chicken and wine in a large bowl. This is the marinade mixture.
2. Pour mixture over chicken and marinade in the refrigerator for several hours.
3. Bake chicken at 350 for 1 hour with 1/2 of marinade, basting every 10 minutes.
4. Remove chicken. Scrape pan juices and brown bits along with the remaining marinade and white wine into a frying pan.
5. Heat until boiling. Add chicken. Heat until chicken is well coated.
6. Chicken can be served as an appetizer or over cooked rice.
*** For additional recipes like Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken or T.G.I. Friday's Spicy Cajun Pasta or Cajun Angels, CLICK HERE ***